I’m starting to need list ideas like some people need meth. So thank you, thank you, thank you Deb for tagging me with “Seven Random Confessions,” I think.
“Why is it that fools always have the instinct to hunt out the unpleasant secrets of life, and the hardiness to mention them?” ~Emily Eden
1. I once crawled through a dog door in order to get inside when my then-boyfriend locked me out of his house during an argument.
2. I got the giggles at my grandmother’s funeral, in the chapel, during the service. (In my defense, I was twelve and my cousin started it.)
3. I dated a guy in high school who drove a Chevy El Camino with mag wheels, pinstriping, no muffler, and “King Camino” custom painted across the rear window.
4. When the boyfriend mentioned in number one above and I broke up, I said one of the meanest things I’ve ever said to anyone which was, “It’s good that you’re so short, that way more people will know that you’re going bald.”*
5. I photocopied my butt once. I’m not saying anything more about this.
6. I ordered a pair of smokin’ hot black shoes from Zappos.com, which I plan to wear to my husband’s funeral, ‘cause he’s gonna croak when he finds out what they cost. (I hope my cousin and I don’t get the giggles.)**
7. I gave Laura and her friend Jackie permission to make prank calls to Courtney. Of course, Courtney knew who was calling all along on account of their really bad British accents and Caller ID.
you just got tagged.
*For the record, I was unkind to the short, balding guy for whom I crawled through a doggie door. King Camino (who had a thick head of hair and danced like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever) turned out to be unkind to me. I had to dump him when I found out he was two-timing with a ‘ho from another school. I wonder if he still has that car . . .
**The smokin’ hot shoes arrived today and were The Most Uncomfortable Pair Of Shoes Ever Made. But another almost equally smokin’ hot (less expensive) pair that I ordered as back up fit like a glove. The Universe intervened and my marriage is saved!